The addition of this MCX turbo kit to your Arctic Cat Wildcat will bring the crank horsepower up to 150.
The MCX-USA Wildcat Turbo Kit utilizes the 5th Generation EFI fuel controller from MCX.
Fuel is delivered thru two secondary injectors mounted in the plenum.
Engine compression is reduced by the installation of custom low compression pistons from CP-Carrillo.
Lowering the compression ratio helps prevent detonation.
The air to air intercooler reduces intake temperature, combined with the lowered compression ratio from the pistons, this allows 13 PSI of boost pressure to safely run on premium pump gas.
Our standard oiled foam UNI filter and high flow muffler are included.
2012-2013: Wet Clutch Wildcat Turbo Kits include tuning components and instructions required to handle the extra horsepower the engine is delivering.
2013.5: Dry Clutch Wildcat Turbo Kits includes adjustable clutching components.
- Mitsubishi OEM turbo.
- CP-Carrillo forged low compression pistons.
- MCX-USA Gen. 5 EFI controller.
- Fuel injectors and intake manifold.
- MCX-USA flashed ECU.
- Aluminum high flow muffler.
- Air to air intercooler.
- Charge tubing.
- Analog boost gauge.
- Uni air filter.
- Altitude control valve (ACV) that automatically compensates for changes in elevation (gets the barometric pressure from the stock baro sensor) so your manifold air pressure (MAP) is the same at sea level and up in the mountains.
Boost: 13 lbs
Performance: 150 Crank HP