The addition of this MCX turbo kit to your Commander will bring the crank horsepower up to 150, from 85 stock.
The turbo kit makes use of custom CP low compression pistons, air to air intercooling and operates at 10 PSI on pump gas.
The MCX-USA Commander 1000 Turbo Kit utilizes the 5th Generation EFI fuel controller from MCX.
Our Generation 5 EFI Controller delivers the needed fuel thru two secondary injectors and maintains sea level horsepower by the turbo control valve.
Fuel is delivered thru two secondary injectors mounted in the new intake plenum.
Engine compression is reduced by the installation of custom low compression pistons from CP.
Lowering the compression ratio helps prevent detonation.
The air to air intercooler reduces intake temperature, combined with the lowered compression ratio from the pistons, this allows 10 PSI of boost pressure to safely run on premium pump gas.
Our standard oiled foam UNI filter and high flow muffler are included.
*This kit does require clutching modifications to be made to the factory primary and secondary.
Please discuss this with us when ordering.
- Mitsubishi OEM turbo.
- CP-Carrillo forged low compression pistons.
- Stainless header.
- MCX-USA Gen. 5 EFI controller.
- MCX-USA flashed ECU.
- Fuel injectors and intake manifold.
- Aluminum high flow muffler.
- Air to air intercooler.
- Charge tubing.
- Analog boost gauge.
- Uni air filter.
- Altitude control valve (ACV) that automatically compensates for changes in elevation (gets the barometric pressure from the stock baro sensor) so your manifold air pressure (MAP) is the same at sea level and up in the mountains.
Boost: 10 lbs
Performance: 150 Crank HP
*This is a special order item and can take 3-4 weeks lead time since they are built to order.