Evolution Powersports has released its long anticipated Polaris RZR 1000 ECU flash.
We realize huge horsepower gains we realize through timing, fueling, torque limit modifications.
Additionally, other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the driveability of the vehicle.
Evolution Powersports has vast knowledge of the RZR ECU from our work in the automotive world.
We have brought this expertise to the UTV community to extract the most performance from the RZR 1000 possible.
Your ECU must be sent to us at our Steamboat Springs, CO facility OR directly to us at BOOST'N & ROOST'N for reprogramming – otherwise, pre-flashed ECU’s can be purchased outright for additional cost.
Please choose "w/ ECU” option for the outright purchase of a EVO pre programmed factory ECU.
With this option, there is no need to send us your ECU.
- Rev limiters raised.
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved).
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power.
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel ratios.
- No need to run a “piggyback” fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsible to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming – All EVO and most other aftermarket companies’ exhausts are compatible with our programming as well as all EVO intakes).
- Torque limits removed to allow for a much more responsive vehicle.
- Engine speed TQ limiters removed (“Shaft Saver delete”).
- Vmax delete (speed limiter removed)
- All flashes are designed to work in conjunction with 91 octane fuel except for the Stage 3R flash, which is designed for 100 octane fuel.
Stage 1: All stock | 91 octane
Stage 1.5: Factory exhaust | High flow intake | 91 octane
Stage 2: Full exhaust | Factory intake | 91 octane
Stage 3: Full exhaust | High flow intake | 91 octane
Stage 3R: Full exhaust | High flow intake | 100 octane