The Polaris 1000 XP took everything the 900 did, and turned it up a notch.
107 horsepower at the crank in stock form is not enough for us, nor our customers.
This kit will elevate your XP1K to a level above the new 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo.
The MCX-USA RZR XP 1000 Turbo Kit utilizes the 5th Generation EFI fuel controller from MCX.
Fuel is delivered thru two secondary injectors mounted in the plenum, which also incorporates a blow off valve.
Engine compression is reduced by the installation of a head shim (CP-Carrillo piston upgrade can be included but at an additional cost, although this is not necessary).
Lowering the compression ratio helps prevent detonation, and allows more boost.
The air to air intercooler reduces intake temperature, combined with the lowered compression ratio from the head shim, this allows 11 PSI of boost pressure to safely run on premium pump gas.
The kit comes complete with adjustable clutching required to handle the extra horsepower the engine is delivering.
- Mitsubishi OEM turbo.
- MCX-USA Gen. 5 EFI controller.
- Turbo exhaust manifold.
- Head shim.
- Fuel injectors and intake plenum.
- Integrated blow off valve.
- Air to air intercooler.
- Charge tubing.
- Analog boost gauge.
- MCX-USA flashed ECU.
- Uni air filter.
- Turbo blanket.
- Altitude control valve (ACV) that automatically compensates for changes in elevation (gets the barometric pressure from the stock baro sensor) so your manifold air pressure (MAP) is the same at sea level and up in the mountains.
- Primary and Secondary clutch springs.
- Secondary helix.
- Adjustable clutch weight kit.
Boost: 11 lbs
Performance: 180 Crank HP