With Polaris’ introduction of the 900 XP, a new standard was able to be reached in the turbo UTV market.
With 88 horsepower at the crank in stock form, 4 valves per cylinder and dual overhead cams, the addition of the turbo kit brings the XP to a 165 HP tire turning monster.
The addition of this kit to your RZR 900 will bring it well over the output of 2016 RZR XP Turbo, while remaining more nimble and agile.
The 900 platform is an excellent platform to generate massive amounts of power.
The MCX-USA RZR XP 900 turbo kit utilizes the 5th Generation EFI fuel controller from MCX.
Fuel is delivered thru two secondary injectors mounted in the plenum, which also incorporates a blow off valve.
Engine compression is reduced by the installation of a head shim (CP-Carrillo piston upgrade can be included but at an additional cost, although this is not necessary).
Lowering the compression ratio helps prevent detonation.
The air to air intercooler reduces intake temperature, combined with the lowered compression ratio from the head shim, this allows 11 PSI of boost pressure to safely run on premium pump gas.
Our standard oiled foam UNI filter and high flow muffler are included.
The kit comes complete with adjustable clutching required to handle the extra horsepower the engine is delivering.
- Mitsubishi OEM turbo.
- MCX-USA Gen. 5 EFI controller.
- Fuel injectors and intake plenum.
- Integrated blow off valve.
- Aluminum high flow muffler.
- Head shim.
- Air to air intercooler.
- Charge tubing.
- MCX-USA flashed ECU.
- Analog boost gauge.
- Uni air filter.
- Altitude control valve (ACV) that automatically compensates for changes in elevation (gets the barometric pressure from the stock baro sensor) so your manifold air pressure (MAP) is the same at sea level and up in the mountains.
- Primary and Secondary clutch springs.
- Secondary helix.
- Adjustable clutch weight kit.
Boost: 11 lbs
Performance: 165 Crank HP