Powerful 50 Watt VHF VX2200 radio delivers top performance with power and distance.
This complete kit includes radio-to-intercom adaptor, NMO antenna coax cable, tuned 1/2 wave No Ground Plane antenna with straight and coil cord PTT (Push-to-Talk).
The VX2200 radio comes pre-programmed with over 75 of the most common offroad frequencies and is ready for action.
VHF Model: 134-174 MHZ
- 8 Character alpha tag display.
- CCTSS/DSC privacy codes.
- 128 programmable channels.
- 8 programmable channel groups.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty.
VHF vs UHF?
Wondering whether you need VHF or UHF? VHF is by far the most common and preferred frequency band for offroad enthusiasts and race teams. VHF is used by Best in the Desert, Ultra4, SCORE, and countless others. From recreation to racing, VHF is simply the preferred choice in this environment due to it's performance factors and sheer dominance over UHF radios. In some cases, UHF may be preferred for closed course environments and specialty applications where cross-compatibility with GMRS frequencies is required.
(1) Vertex VX2200 Radio
(1) Radio to intercom adaptor
(1) NMO antenna mount coax cable
(1) Tuned 1/2 wave No Ground Plane antenna
(1) Coil Cord Driver Push-to-Talk
(1) Straight Cord Co-Driver Push-to-Talk
Optional: Antenna mounts.